Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas List 2013

What's your wish?
It's a little more than a day to go before Christmas. And if we believe the story of Santa, he's probably already gathering his reindeers as he ready to sail through the skies with all his gifts from little kids' wishes. However as we grow up, our santas transform to our ninangs and ninongs. And as you grow older, our wishes are not anymore confined to toys or clothings.

As I look back in the past year, I was able to get one of my wishes, that is, to be out of the country and experience that part of the world. It wasn't as easy as showering a fairy dust to get there. I realized that somehow I've been like an elf, working with santa to wrap that gift. For this year, instead of wishful thinking, I just feel more grateful and blessed for what I have whether all my past wishes have come true or not.

So instead of thinking of what to wish for, I created a little project for my students. I've asked them to list their wishes. And if within a week, a month, a year, or years to come their wishes will come true, we will update this list and highlight it as done. This is also a way that santas of the world can have a look and maybe by chance or fate their wishes will be granted by them.

Tangible & Techie Treats

I wish to have a DLSR camera because I want to take pictures of events or happenings that I can see. And I can take pictures in our coming graduation on March.
- Killua

I wish to have a house & lot here in Zamboanga, so I could feel more comfortable. Staying in a boarding house is so difficult.
- Emomi<3

I am a Computer Science student and I'm really struggling to use my old model desktop, I wish someone would give me a new PC. Thank you! God bless!
- Stuck-With-PC

I am a simple man with full of hope. My wish is to have a better job and have the latest android mobile phone.
- Simple Man

I want to pass all of my last four(4) subjects especially “Thesis & Elective 2”.
- Love MMLS

My wish is to be able to buy and assemble my own gaming PC.
- The Giant Slayer

I wish I could have a brand new mobile phone (Android phone)
- MomondsterEatsyou


Career Stardom

My greatest dream is to land a job that suits my profession in the IT world and be a better programmer.
- The-girl-who-never-told-a-story

I wish to have a permanent job in the near future that is related to my course. And meet some of the greatest programmers that have the greatest contribution to IT.
- The Great Programmer

I wish for a job that earns enough for my parents' wants and needs. A job that can cater the knowledge I learn in my college years as a Computer Science student.
- Software Engineer in the Making

I wish if I graduate, if ever, I can work on a company and to be proud of what I achieve.
- Angel's Love

I wish I'll have a permanent job one day so that I can save and can visit EUROPE!!!
- Euro

I really want to develop more and I wish that I could work in a company as a programmer.
- cxcx1122

A job after I graduate!! (a job releated to my course)
- BOSS.IT


Forever Fan

I'm an Asian fan of country singer, Taylor Swift. I always wanted to see her in person. I wish I could have an album of her, signed by her, and a guitar by Taylor Swift.
- Asian Taylor

I wish I could meet the Vampire Diaries cast and spend a day or week with them, especially Damon Salvatore a.ka. Ian Somerhalder. If not go to Disneyland with Ian.
- Stick-Oh

I was really and I am always an avid fan of a boyband group Westlife. I always wish that somehow I would be able to meet them in person and watch them in concert . Even though the group was defunct. I wish I could meet just one of them.
- Smashit

I wish to meet personally with One Direction and the cast of Vampire Diaries. And to travel around the world especially on my dream place New Zealand.
- Another Direction

Hope I can meet the Younghusband brothers and be able to get the Askals jerseys as a souvenir =) and also can watch a live game.
- zanebazan

See the World

To travel to Korea is my ambition. I wish I can travel to Korea with my family. =)
-Ash

When I was young. I really dream of experiencing winter in Christmas. I wish to go anywhere as long as there is SNOW. P.S. Please grant my wish.. please...
- nath0919

All I ever wanted is to visit South Korea... (that's my ultimate wish)
- Cycy


For the love of Family

For now, I am just working student and I have an 8-year old younger brother. He never had a birthday party. I wish that I can give him a birthday party like other kids and/or bring him to Disneyland with my parents of course. Thanks a lot.
- Sisterlove

I don't know what I will wish but I will give my wish to those children who need it more. =) like, dress, shoes, or toys.
- Generous Girl

My wish is for every second I will live in this world, to be happy, as a proud father, a son, and family.
- Rapeedo

I wish I can grant the wish of my parents to have their own comfortable house and give them a comfortable life. So that they don't need to work hard just to buy our needs.
- Cherry.Blossom

I am still a student and a son age 1 year and 11 months. I wish to have an educational plan for him from Elementary to College. Or any as long as it is for the education of my son. Thanks.
- The Father Student

I wish for a kitchen set for my mother because she really loves cooking and baking. Due to our financial problems, my Mother can't afford it. But I can see that she really dreams for it.
- My Mother's Son


If you wish to participate and grant any of the above wish, feel free to message and comment. May your wish come true as well. Merry Christmas! :)



4 comments:

  1. hay naku maam. ese wish di Stick-Oh, every detail, wish came true ya.. na d mi dream, sympre iyo el girl haha. as in. tan kilig p yo asta ara..

    -shim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes... the dream.. pero di ba ya puede ya ustedes mira con ele condo del penshoppe churva?

      Delete
  2. :)merry xmas to all ... thanks maam ella..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas maam! :')

    ReplyDelete